Please read our terms and conditions carefully. Once you have made a booking with Chocolate Fountain Co you accept and agree to our terms and conditions. If you have any questions or do not understand any of the terms and conditions, please feel free to call us for an explanation.
Chocolate Fountain Co and the renter agree to the
following rental contract:
1. Chocolate Fountain Co agrees to rent to the Renter, and the Renter agrees to rent from Chocolate Fountain Co, the equipment listed in the chosen package.
2. The rental period will last from the time of delivery till the arranged pick up time, which will be discussed and agreed between Chocolate Fountain Co and the Renter. If the Renter does not present the equipment to Chocolate Fountain Co at the time and date when the equipment rented has been agreed to be picked up, the Renter will incur an additional rental charge of $250 per day for each day or partial day beyond the end of the rental period until the equipment is returned.
3. Renter will return the equipment to Chocolate Fountain Co in the same good condition as received. If the equipment is damaged before the Renter returns it, the Renter will be responsible for the cost of repair, up to the replacement cost of the equipment. If the equipment is lost or stolen before Renter can return it, Renter will pay Chocolate Fountain Co its replacement cost. A credit card may be requested for security purposes.
4. Chocolate Fountain Co reserves the right to not set up a machine if the environment is deemed to be unsafe for the machine or for the driver to set it up if the location is not safely accessible due to elevation and steep descents. Please advise us of steep terrain or stairs prior to booking.
5. If a renter helps a driver to set up the machine, this is their decision and we do no accept responsibility if the renter injures themselves in any way.
6. The renter agrees to have a suitable table or bench top to place the machine on that can support up to 50KG. If the table collapses or falls, the renter is responsible for any damages caused to the machine or persons at the function. Plastic trestle tables or glass tables are not recommended.
7. Some products may contain traces of nuts. If you would like to check if your product has traces of nuts, please contact us and we will advise. Chocolate Fountain Co accepts no responsibility for any allergic reactions and it is your responsibility to ensure your guests are made aware of the ingredients.
8. Some of our products are Halal and Kosher approved. Please contact us for further information relating to these products.
9. Chocolate Fountain Co reserves the right at any time to change the specials or prices on the website.
10. The renter is responsible for providing a suitable power supply to keep the machine running. If the renters power supply fails, they will still be required to pay the full amount.
11. Some public holidays and public holiday eve’s attract a price surcharge. Call for pricing.
12.В Cancelled bookings outside of a 48 hour period from the event date incur a non refundable charge of 50%. Bookings cancelled within a 48 hour period incur a 100% cancellation fee
13. Delivery is free within 30kms of Sydney CBD. Deliveries outside this zone may incur a small delivery charge, please email or call for pricing.
14. Chocolate fountain pick up on the same night can be arranged for times between 6pm-1am if you have to be out of a hall, boat or function centre that night. An additional fee of $100 applies if you require a same night pick up. Pick up’s between 9am-5pm are free each day.
15. For fountains to be set up outdoors, we recommend use of a wind guard which we can hire to you. Chocolate Fountain Co accepts no responsibility if wind pushes the chocolate out of the fountain, or if any dust, dirt or insects are blown into the fountains contents.
16. Hirer must provide a standard power point and any extension cords needed to have power within 1m of the machine. Power boards cannot be used as the machines draw too much power for them and can cause them to cut out. For hires of more then one machine, you will need to run separate power cords for each machine.
17. Chocolate Fountain Co is not responsible if chocolate falls and stains tables, bench tops, carpet or flooring. The hirer is responsible and must provide a tablecloth or drop sheet should they want to protect the area where the machine will be situated.
18. All bookings are subject to the availability of the fountains.
19. The laws of NSW shall govern this agreement. Venue for any legal proceedings brought in connection with this contract shall be in NSW.
20. Renter agrees to defend, indemnify, assume liability for and hold Chocolate Fountain Co harmless from any and all claims, demands, damages, losses, suits, proceedings, penalties, expenses or other liabilities including attorney fees and court costs, arising out of or resulting from the use of the Equipment, regardless of the basis.
21. Renter may not transfer this contract to another party without the prior written consent of Chocolate Fountain Co.
22. Any changes must be written and signed by both the Renter and Chocolate Fountain Co. Oral agreements are non-binding. The latest contract supersedes all previous contracts between Renter and Chocolate Fountain Co for the specific rental listed above. This agreement binds and benefits the heirs, successors and assignees of the parties.
23. If any court determines that any provision of this agreement is invalid or unenforceable, any invalidity or unenforceability will affect only that provision and will not make any other provision of this agreement invalid or unenforceable and shall be modified, amended or limited only to the extent necessary to render it valid and enforceable.
24. If one party waives any term or provision of this agreement at any time, that waiver will only be effective for the specific instance and specific purpose for which the waiver was given. If either party fails to exercise or delays exercising any of its rights or remedies under this agreement, that party retains the right to enforce that term or provision at a later time